Although it is rare thing for couples or wedding organizers not to hie professional videography services, some still prefer to do without videography.
According to surveys, the majority regret the decision to not take professional videography. In fact, missing on the chance to record your special is one of the biggest regrets for the bride and groom and how their wedding day went by.
1. A Video can become an important element of the entertainment program. Presenting a Love Story Video or Same-Day-Edit (SDE) can be shown to guests during the gala dinner or in between the different sections of the program.
2. You will not miss a moment from your wedding. It is impossible to be in two places at the same time, so you may miss some touching, funny or important moments. When hiring professional videographers, they will focus on capturing the most vivid moments of the day, and you will be able to see everything that you missed. Many couples note that the wedding day flew by so fast. If you have a wedding video, you will get the full picture of the day.
3. You will not forget what you were told on your wedding day, you can replay the toasts, the nice words and the joy over and over.
4. You can look at yourself from the outside. On the wedding day, you see everything happening with your own eyes and do not see yourself at all — the main character of this event. Wedding photos and especially videos are a great chance to see how amazing you looked in your wedding dress, how touching you let a tear fall during the registration ceremony, what emotions were reflected on your face. And even if you don't really like to be photographed and think that static poses don't make you feel good, the video won't disappoint you — you will definitely look natural and at ease in it.
5. You will always carry a memory of people who are special to you. You can relive the moment again with your old-time friend who moved to another country, your grandma hugging you, or your favorite aunty kissing your cheek and congratulating you.
6. When your future children ask you what your wedding was like, you don't have to describe your outfit, decor, and feelings in words, you can just show them!
7. Each time you go through your sentimental moments playing the video of your wedding, it will become more valuable to you. This is the memory of the birth of your family, and therefore in 10, 20, 30 years you will be even happier reflecting back on those moments and reliving them.
We, at Bride’s Tips studio, are the experts to have to immortalize your happy moments, your wedding! We are looking forward to seeing you and start planning for your special day!